Wednesday 25 December 2013

414 : Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!
So.. I've to admit I've never celebrated Christmas before. Not properly at least, to my family Christmas is just a normal day with the exception for the young(er) ones going out with friends. Our house would have zero decorations whatsoever or any festive songs playing in the air.

This year was something different! I was invited to follow puppy for a midnight Christmas service. Due to some unforeseen circumstances however, plans cancelled.. He is going to Singapore tomorrow as well so I can't contact him till the 29th..

Ah well..

ANYONE WATCHED FROZEN?

Puppy is obsessed over the song "do you wanna build a snowman".
To cheer him up, I doodled this for him.


Stitch and Puppy

Would build a snowman with you any day.
=P

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Leonut
(Surprise I still remembered how to draw stitch after years of not drawing. XD)

4 comments: