Monday 7 October 2013

402 : Death is stupid.

I don't know how I stumbled across this video (I'm not suicidal..), but this just makes me tear up..

I know recently someone passed away from a hit and run incident.
Seeing friends post tributes to him and all just breaks my heart honestly..

But live and let die?..
I don't know..

The video is about suicide though, but I can assume the after effects, although not severe, can be similar when you see people taken away unexpectedly..




Just thinking about death just confuses me..
Bittersweet?

Don't know..

If i died right now, the thing I want most is for my parents to know about me..
To read my blog if possible and finally know me in detail and understand me completely..
Hopefully to accept me as well...

Lol, tiring day!
I need to get my study engine going.. =(

Leonut

3 comments:

  1. Dear God, Dear Lord, I know you are way stronger and better to handle all the shitty stuff you've been through. I just had a shitty experience working with a bunch of classmate for a simple project. And you know what, at the end of the day, just tell yourself "You Are Worth It".

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you talking about forever 21? there is no god!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ops, XD Yeah, you probably right!

      Delete