Wednesday 18 January 2012

141 : Woke up.

Today i woke up with a heavy heart..
A feeling i can't describe..
My blog is becoming emotional again..

I'm steering up a heart break..
Each day i spend with him just depends the feeling..
I told myself,
Just enjoy the remaining time i have left here,
Don't take things seriously, just have fun..

I should have known.
I'm suppose to already be familiar how my emotions work..

Time hit me again..
I got less then 25 days left..
Im tearing up..
I'm missing him so much and i cant do anything about it..

What will my next move be?...
Staying away from him seems like the best idea now..

"Can give me a kiss?"..
I did..

Leo


4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the remaining days so that u wont regret it after this. maybe LDR is an option if the feeling is strong enough.

    Till then, *hugs* *muacks* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..but you already know the end result right ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong. Don't let your emotions get the better of you. Cuz you know that you don't break that easily!

    ReplyDelete