Friday 9 September 2011

73 : Heart's direction

Being the usual insecure person, my heart is indecisive.
Like a compass, it points to any magnets that it gets too close to..
Currently i just feel so frustrated with myself, frustrated for being who i am, frustrated for liking all the wrong people.
Whyyyyyyyy?? I keep asking myself as i spend time with my heart's new target.
Dejavu.. Seems like i've blogged the same content before but the emotion roller coaster I'm ridding seems to have made a stop at horror land again.
Currently someone stole him away as i was teaching him a dance and im feeling loneliness..
Damn it.. MAKE A DECISION HEART!!

1 comment:

  1. Sometime we'll just need to look a little but outside from the usual place. That's where the answer tend to be.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete