Tuesday 15 May 2012

218 : Flirtationship.

Flirtationship  Noun [flurt-tee-shuhn-ship]
  1. A relationship where both individuals flirt obsessively but nothing will happen between them.
  2. More then friendship, less then relationship.
 ~°~o◦~°~


Flirtationship. Anyone in one currently?
I am in a flirtationship with someone. Pinky promises, playing rock paper scissors and a good night kiss before sleeping everyday, all over skype. Yup, he is in Malaysia. That i really don't mind. We just flirt and tease(non sexual) each other alot. I'm clearly not expecting anything to happen between us currently but maybe when i get back to Malaysia things might unfold.

In the mean time. Someone has been trying really hard to persuade me to say yes to him. I don't know what he sees in me that made him hold on like this. As if you think 2 rejections would be enough. He only met me over facebook too! But anyways, he made an agreement with me. I will never ask him to stop or go away, he can try his best to persuade me but i don't have to acknowledge his persuasion methods. When he gets tired, he will move on or the other way round..

I think i just gave someone rights to flirt..

He was talking to me yesterday and i nearly did something that made me wonder what have i become.. I nearly flirted with him. I really have no idea what I am doing these few days. Would the feeling of exile and loneliness from this foreign land actually make me play with his heart? No. I will never do such things.

There is a thin line between loving someone for that person and loving due to loneliness. And i better get myself together before i become the one thing i hate the most.

Love,
Leonut.

Finally got half my wings! Passed up all my assignments for the semester. Another half will be after my exams.. haha!  Realize i missed alot of interesting blog posts for the pass week... Have a good tuesday!

18 comments:

  1. flirtationship...is this another leo word..haha =P

    if both parties already acknowledge that it is just a flirt and none is committed to be serious, then there's nothing wrong with it =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, its a modern word..
      Its not the first one.. Its the second guy.. And im sure if another guy comes along i'm sure to start flirting with him too.. :(

      Delete
    2. well, u made it clear to him d that u are not interested in him. if he took wrong message out of it, that's his fault. but if u 'fraid that u might give him hope and dont want to hurt him, stop talking with him. as long as u keep the contact going, u are bound to flirt with him somehow, whether u realized it or not.

      the easiest and safest way is just to ignore him. u might lose a friend but at least u wont hurt him much if u play with his heart =)

      Delete
    3. You know the feeling attention?.. I'm an ass like that.. Yor.. But already agreed to him.. Only time will tell lo..

      Delete
  2. siao. no point. find local one pls. spare urself the heartpain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flirt only la.. Lol, both also you know one the guys.. ><
      Still finding local one la.. Hard le..

      Delete
  3. Nothing wrong with flirting as long as both of you know your.....what's the word... boundaries? You can't be so sure that nothing would ever happens, mana tahu later sparks are flying and you're falling for him? I guess if he knows where you stand in that flirtationship, then no harm no foul lah. It's not like you are leading him on or anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You talking bout which guy?.. Lol
      Hopefully the flirtationship will stay as it is lo..
      Or not LDR also die..

      Delete
    2. I think I got a bit confused there. lolll... I thought they were the same guy! Then I read back your post only I found out there were 2 different guys. hahaha....

      Delete
  4. EVer thought of taking this flirtationship to the next level? Met this fellow yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather not since it will be a LDR.. Nope.. Only through Skype..

      Delete
  5. hahahaha well u cant blame people for flirting with u if u r cute or good looking Leo.

    i mean, cut them some slack man. JESUS! XD XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please la!! You misspelled ugly..
      People see single despo guy sure go flirt de la.. Lol!!

      Thanks anyways.. :P

      Delete
  6. ehem... to those of us single and lonely soul out here... having couple bloggers is hard enough, having highly "sought after" blogger is another story... please, spare us the agony... get a local and get on with it... oh God... lollllll

    ReplyDelete
  7. flirting is definitely ok... but don't give ur heart away too easily.. coz i noticed you tend to fall very quickly haha.... just like what i told u before, i think u need to master yourself and independence and knowing yourself well enough before you are ready for relationships.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sudah know my pattern.. Yea I will la.. Thanks Jboy!

      Btw.. Stalking and finding you on jack... Cannot identify.. -.-"

      Delete
    2. LOL how can you find me? My profile name is not Jboy also... hahaha and only some bloggers know how I look like facially... impossible to spot... not to mention you are in Aussie the distance so far how to find? :P

      Delete