Monday 17 October 2011

89 : Time..

Was actually blogging about something else today then something happened..
Was talking to a few friends today then jokingly i talk about 2012.
My friend's replied just crushed me..
"If the world is going to end, why you go Aussie for?? Stay here with KL la.."
I started crying..
I still don't know what i am going to do.. How Im preparing to brace myself for it.. How will i react on that day..
I just really scared...

Im just so retarded.. only a few post back i blogged about never wanting to see people break down from long distance relationship and here i am going to experience it soon..

I really dont want time to run..
I want time to stop while im hugging you..
when im with you..
but the clock is still ticking..
Second by second...
Time is running..
Merciless..

No comments:

Post a Comment