Tuesday 23 October 2012

308 : Gay's Pride

No, not a sexuality celebration, but the prides of gay people.
I know I want to say but I have no idea how to word it.. lol

I don't know is it only me but gay people that are really obviously gay i meet always just come of as extremely unfriendly. Maybe its because they hang out with girls more or they sense me as a plu, each time i talk to them they just give this really unfriendly vibe like 'why is this person talking to me' type. Everyone that talks to them including straight guys, they are just as friendly as ever but me i will get that death stare. People says its because I haven't got to get to know them yet but hell! how do you get to know someone with that deathstare?? No, its not only one person but already a number of them.

Of course they won't add you on facebook, and when you add them on facebook too, they won't accept. My face problem la.
Then there is another issue of people that don't bother replying messages or just says 'I'm busy' 24/7.

The Plu circle around me is just depressing..
Times like this is where i get this really really rare feeling of wishing i was born differently, so i wouldn't have put up with this all the time..
I'm just fucking pathetic no?



15 comments:

  1. cause u are a COMPETITION...

    chillax, not everyone's that inviting, give them some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think me being a competition is the case.. haha..
      Scary la they all.. >.<

      Delete
  2. Quite agree with Tempus. I guess they think you are a competitor for them. Nevermind, you will meet some frienly gays later and this is for me too as no gay friend at all T.T

    By the way, I finally wrote the 100 facts things. http://themasks9630.blogspot.com/2012/10/100-facts-about-me.html
    Feel free to visit ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, guilty! i do that too. i mean, there's this sissy malay guy in my company and it's obvious that he is so gay, i don't even bother to talk to him [am closeted btw]despite his many attempts at chatting up with me.
      i don't know how to say it, may be cuz he is too obviously gay? i don think it's cuz we're of different race, well, there ain't any sissy chinese in my company.
      i think cuz i just don't like to be associated with loud girly boys. he's not even cute. so, not my loss.
      and oh, i just wanna say this 2u, it's their loss if they don wanna be ur friends. after all, u have a hot twin rite? haha

      Delete
    2. To Shin Yong : Read! =P Haha, we do share so many similar traits!

      To Anon : Evil la you! but i think i am guilty of that some times too but i can't recall.. I must have done it before.. karma.. LOL
      But like you said, i don't want to be associated too in a way i don't want too much attention on myself..
      Nobody's loss la, friendship only. And no.. no hot twin.. >.<

      Delete
  3. Best thing is, ignore them. You've got nothing to loose, only them. :) So don't be depress..smile more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You dint even wanna add me on facebook!!! I know my face problem =C

    This is depressing =C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a reason not to add la...
      I don't want ruin any image you believed i have and vice versa. Its seriously better not knowing lo..

      Delete
  5. Well, I mean due to the "insults & perceptions" towards the Gay people...I think most of the PLUs put on a tough exterior in public eyes.

    I got to admit, am not friendly at first sight too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more with CX.. As you said, these people that are obviously gay tend to be under a lot of scrutiny by society and the general public... hence the walls come up, so as to not get hurt so easily by baring any emotional vulnerability..

      But some people, like me, are just generally cold and not very welcoming to strangers or people I meet for the first time.. I usually only warm up to people I've known for a while....

      Delete
    2. I never thought of it that way la.. Guess society has made some tough exteriors that need breaking down. I'm some social retard in a way that i say hi to everyone one i meet.. ><

      Delete
  6. As long as you're not a psycho, I'm pretty much receptive towards strangers. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe they are just the type that look cold outside but is warm inside. I have this "Out of my way!", highly-egoistic look, but I am a nice and lil bit crazy inside. My friends all commented this about me. So maybe a lil time?

    ReplyDelete