Wednesday 31 October 2012

311: Hibby Jibbies

Happy Halloween Everyone!
I personally love Halloween, get to dress up and all. Just too bad Malaysians seldom celebrate it for the fun of it.

I previously typed out a ghost encounter that happened to my mum during her labor period in the hospital. You know how pregnant women are prone to "unclean" encounters especially in the hospital? Well yea.. My mum had a really bad experience. But i think i shall keep family stories to family.

Anyways, exams are here, everyone is busy mugging.
I missed the big Halloween clubbing party due to an exam, curse the early papers..
Bohoo..

Oh!
Tadaa!! 
Look what i got?
Awesome no?

Was suppose to be my Halloween "costume", what better day to wear on a FAKE industrial piercing. Lol.
But nah.. I shall keep it for special occasions!

Exams exams exams, no time for anything.. =/

Happy Halloween!
Candies and tricks!
Leonut

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thats something i never heard before.. Thanks! =D

      Delete
  2. O.o..no dare to pierce my ear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The normal piercing actually doesn't hurt at all.. As my friend describes, falling down is actually more painful which i agree 100%.. =D

      Delete
  3. haha I was about to curse you when I saw the pic, then I saw the word FAKE...

    It's pretty cool actually... Nicely done ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Why la curse me?? Sisters don't curse. =PP

      Delete
  4. wow! u actually got it! i been thinking of getting it.. i mean normal piercing.. not... industrial piercing. @.@"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fake. Haha!
      Get one if you like it. My friend told me i would look like a lesbian with a piercing but apparently i don't.. Lol?

      Delete
  5. Naughty naughty~

    getting cuter by the day =P

    *wink*wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, getting older by the day la.. Haha

      *Wink wink back.* =P

      Delete
  6. Fake? You sure?? ..but looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! Looks so realistic right? But the magnets i bought are too strong that they make my ears turn bright red when i wear them for more then 10 mins.. ><

      Delete
  7. and where on your body - may i ask - would the next piercing be? ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nipples? Hahaha, or where ever you want it to be. =P

      Delete
  8. U like industrials? Haha. Well I've got a REAL one! Boooya! =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got meh??? Don't remember seeing an industrial on you also.. ><

      Delete