Tuesday 28 June 2011

38: Personal Space, Follow the rules

Dear _______,

1. Im sure you understand the term "personal space". I can tell you are not an observant person as my body language when i so call "hug" you back, clearly indicates that i am unwilling to do so. Yes, it is clear that i am a hugging whore but that too, only applies to a hand full of girls and every guy. You, my dear friend, is not in the list of girls im happy to hug. I don't like the feeling of your boobs pressing on  against me, its frankly not a feeling a gay man want to feel and its the most uncomfortable feeling i've felt so far. The way you hug me just enforces my sexuality and reminds me why i prefer men. Yes i know i seem close to you but frankly this hugging events that i'm forced to go through has caused my feeling towards you as a friend to deteriorate. When i hug you with only one hand cause i'm unwilling, you have no bitch right in the world to tell me "i want a proper hug, not some shit stupid one handed hug". My dear, i don't owe you anything and my tolerance towards you is reaching critical. One day, when i tell you off, i know our friendship will end but i really don't mind now, you have brought me nothing but discomfort and you have even used me before.

2. When you do not pass an audition for a dance, it clearly means you are not good enough to participate in the dance. Do you feel pathetic going around joining other auditions just so you can join the event? We are all give only 3 audition styles to pick, 3, that's the rules. Three.  You are at your 5th audition style and only made it into 1, your FIFTH. The worst thing is you ask for an audition for the next dance style immediately after you find out you dint make it. Do you have any pride left? You broke the rules and so far no many has noticed. I've failed you in your 4th audition dance style for this as another main reason. Don't have high hopes of getting in your 5th dance style, I will work towards it with others to stop your attention whoring. Yes, i know i may seem evil, but dear, you are not that good as you think you are. Step down from your pedestal you put yourself on.

Love,
Klex

4 comments:

  1. Wooo.. Someone had a bowl of bitchy for breakfast!

    Hahaha. Kidding kidding.. (please laugh).

    Anyhoos, you're really sweet cuz you seem to be in a love-hate relationship with this friend: You still ended your letter with "Love, Klex".. Hope you weather this through without compromising your friendship. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, i ter-makan a bowl of bitchy.. I think i tore a hole in the friendship by raising my arm and say "no" when she wanted to hug me twice today.. lol. She seem confused and a bit emo after that. :PP

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a fellow performer, I can tell you that I hate these "hoppers". It doesn't show any form of commitment or dedication to your chosen art-form at all!!! >:-(

    Also well done on the bitchiness. LOL next time tell her its for her own good, cuz too much hugging is gonna cause her tek-tek to kempis even further.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww... The poor girl felt sad cuz she didn't get to push her boobs against your chest? Hahaha.. But ok seriously, wouldn't blame you cuz I don't feel comfortable hugging certain people as well. So I admire you for taking the courage to say "no". Something I can't seem to do.
    =/

    Btw, you dance? That's awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete