Wednesday 2 November 2011

97 : Exams

Half way writing a letter during the english paper..
"Attention students, you have 5 mins left, please ensure that you write your name, write your......"
Ck: "FK FK FK FK FK FK FK FK FK"
I rush through the whole damn letter. Thank god it was a letter of complaint, just bitch about how fictionally unsatisfied i was. That moment, i literally saw a B flash in my head, i saw my ATAR dropping, my uni applications rejected, me crying when the results came out. OMG! its only the first paper and all this flashing in my mind. lol

Ck: "SIGN THE NAME AND..."
"Times up, please put down your pens!"
Ck: "YESHHH FINISHED!!"

And then i looked at the content that i just wrote down... I couldn't read my writing.. 1 down, 4 to go??

Lol,
CK

1 comment:

  1. Usually the last 5 mins in exam is one of the most scariest moment in our life. XD

    ReplyDelete