Monday 5 March 2012

164 : Can't Wait!

I can't wait!! I've never been so excited before!
The day i have been waiting for has finally came!

Called Wing early in the morning if everything is going smoothly.

"Eh!! Got invite out anot??? What he say??", I asked wing with totally disbelieve its finally going to happen.

"Harr?.... Yea.. he says okay la.. Will meet in Sunway at 12 for lunch..", Wing replied, obviously still dazed and sleep deprived from the early call.

"Thank you!!~~~~ Okay!! Go back to sleep la!!~~ BYE!!!!", I hung up and jumped out of bed.

Went through my closet and pulled out a shirt that I've only wore for a few special occasion. It was a "Dude & The Duchess" shirt, a crisp slim fit white shirt with the right sleeved striped with several tones of blue and purple, extending all the way to the back of the shirt forming an arrow across the back. The shirt was special, unique and one of a kind, perfect for the occasion.

Toke my bath, styled my hair, wore my usual pair of jeans with a key chain hanging from the belt loop, shirt on, sprayed some perfume and i was ready as ever, i was on top of the world!! Left the house around 10.30am and made my way towards Sunway Pyramid. As usual, parking was easy to find since it was still early.

"Damn.. too early as usual.. need to wait again..", I thought to myself as I recalled this bad habit of mine. Went browsing around Sunway again, seeing all the changes and doing the usual window shopping at the usual shops around.

*Bzzz.. Bzzz*. My ringtone sets. The usual panic rush to get my handphone out of my tight pocket goes on as i battle with my jeans to let go of my phone before the other side hangs up. Ah! It was Wing.

"Yesh??!", I answered.

"He bbm me dy, asking me where i am. Told him I was by the skating ring outside Sakae Sushi like you told me to. You have fun la.. I go back to sleep dulu.", Wing replied my enthusiastic answer.

"Okays! Thank you so much! Good nights! Haha!", I said before hanging up the phone.

Powerwalk time!! Find the nearest way towards the skating ring! "Any direction will do la!! Sunway is a square anyways", I thought to myself as i randomly walked one direction.

And there i was..

At the skating ring, the correct floor, i see Sakae Sushi's signiture green and the cartoon frog that proudly holds the name of the restaurant. And infront a guy, both elbows leaning towards the railing, phone in hand and looking down towards the people ice skating below.

I calm myself.. Slowly walked over towards him.

With a swift motion, swung my arms around his waist from the back and said with the most retarded tone due to the excitement,

"Penguin! I missed you so much!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


A fantasy of mine of when i get to see penguin again..
:(

Leo.





13 comments:

  1. OMG POTONG STEAM ULTIMATUM T_T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just when i thought it was some nice memory...oh well, memory in the making it shall be =) pray hard for that ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a thin line between memory and fantasy la.. Feel real actually.. ><

      Delete
  3. I knew it.... because those places isn't familiar to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time i make out in a cave which name you never heard before you wont believe me la?.. =P

      Delete
  4. = =

    that will b a swell experience though lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping it will become an experience. ><

      Delete
  5. i tot u trick him into going out with u the first time this way LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He trick me for my first time meeting him baru betul. lol

      Delete
  6. i tot u trick him into going out with u the first time this way LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantasy should include a deep kiss on the rink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, no no, reality should end with a kiss in a rink. =D

      Delete