Saturday 31 March 2012

182 : Dreams!

Slept early yesterday due to a full day the day before.
After weeks of having similar dreams, today was unique.

I dreamed that in my dream, facebook timelined me. Weird thing to dream about but who am i to control my dreams right?

Then i woke up today, on my comp and facebook and BOOM!! Timelined.

WHATTTT THEEE....
Just dont like the format at all!

Oh well..
Infected by the timeline virus like a zombie apocalypse,
Time to hunt some brains!

Zombie Leo. ♥

5 comments:

  1. yeah...i hate that too. Well just got to get use to it lo. Anyway months already i didn't check my FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fresh change. Switched mine to the new layout long time ago.

    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they changed every profile to timeline didn't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Humans adapt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I untimelined mine?

    Gonna eat your brain first :p

    ReplyDelete