Wednesday 7 March 2012

166 : My Sister

"Eh.. Come~", I said to my Sister while waving my hand, urging her to come with me.

"Whyyyyy??", she replied.

I had to drag her out of her bed and push her to my room. Where it happened.

I hugged her tightly and broke down crying.. I couldn't bare it anymore. I really needed someone to talk to about what I'm going through. I really needed a hug.

I told her about B., about how its not working out. She told me she knew all along. She found my blog a while back but never read it which explains a missing post now. She knew about me and B. We had a really personal talk in general. I told her everything, from the start till the present, about KL which she also knew, about what im going through, about my fears for the future.

Basically a lot of emotions was in the air. My eyes flowed like a burst pipe and she was there with me. We just talked.. for almost 2 hours.

Really glad she accepted it well. She gave me some advice and i was trembling from the crying..
Feeling much better now.. Glad to know i can turn to her when i really need help. She even offered to go to a gay club with me if i wanted to.. lol!

Thanks Sister. Love you!

But sis.. WTF WEI!! You knew about everything. Seriously???? Even KL??? WHAT???????

Your dumbass brother,
Leo

23 comments:

  1. My sis knew too! She just knew... even my ex...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a nice change..now u have someone u can share everything with :)

    hahaha..look like it just show we simply cant hide anything from our siblings xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! I feel so violated though.. hehe

      Delete
  3. good to have someone to share......sadly i dun have T,T

    ReplyDelete
  4. blood is thicker than wine...

    wait..

    not relevant pun... lol...

    but its a good thing la..

    she also damn effing sporting! i want that kinda sister... haih...

    but that would means you might go compete with her for the same guy! lollllll....

    hope everything is boomz over there in aussie :)

    youre promoted liao remember! :) young and cute people like you can get thru all these de la..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, quite happy my sister is so nice la.. Got young and cute master here that helped me also. Thank you! =DD

      Delete
  5. I oso want this kind of sister =3=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cannot.. She mine. Ask your parents la... lol.. *runs away and hide*

      Delete
  6. Waaa... if only my brother like dat ... so nice har your sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh, how the heck did she find your blog?

      Delete
  7. its great to know/have someone that we can always turn to when we need them..
    we are both very lucky.. cos we both have an amazing sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. if only i can talk about this kind of stuff with my sis.. i mean i can talk to her about any other stuffs..but not this kind...

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh smart la you. but the last time i found out my sis found out mah blog i totally swapped the url a few times. oh well, at least she is ok. I have homaphabiac fahmeelii members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought my sister was homophobic also.. but who knew.. WHAT IS WITH SIBLINGS AND FINDING OUR BLOGS WEI!! lol!

      Delete
    2. ugh, cause they stalk us like mad? haha she didn't find out my current one though~

      Delete
  10. In a way, it's a good news that you have already opened up to your sister.

    Hmm, am waiting for my turn.

    ReplyDelete