Tuesday 6 March 2012

165 : Gayzoned?

Everyone seems to be using the term Friendzoned now, thanks to a certain popular website...
But what do you call a gay person who fell for a straight guy? Shall we make up a name for this?
Gayzoned?

I've talked about this guy named S before, since he is reoccurring on my blog, I shall give him a proper name, Sam.

While back ago, I fell for Sam but of course him being straight I kinda let go pretty quickly. Sam is a really fun type of guy, sporting in his own unique way, making him really cute, not to mention he does have looks and the body.. The bloody hot lean muscular body..

Anyways, I just wanted to ask you guys, have you been gayzoned before??

In my case, Sam really gayzoned me.. Not to say I love him in a relationship way but he is the type of person that makes me feel happy when i am around him. Always cracking jokes and all to me. He tells me all his problems and vice versa. I've told him i am gay and he is still so cool about it. He still hugs me when he sees me, and he does the stupiest actions to entertain me.. Example, when i was skyping him, he, being shirtless decided to show me how he can flex his pecs and make them dance.. hot...   Nice to have a friend which is so cool about who i am la.. Not many straight guys accept the "I'm gay" sentence very well..

This tend to lead me being bias towards him. He joined a dancing competition a few days ago. Before I left to Australia, i used to pull him aside from everyone else in the dance studio and gave him dance techniques and pointers so he would win.. and he did.. First place. Proud of him.

So in a way, Sam gayzoned me. I kinda always love him in a way. If he was gay i would tackle him already.

I've asked a Powerful blogger if he would turn Sam gay already. Hopefully he can la.. Or not i will go find a bomoh maybe?..

So my question, Have you guys been gayzoned before? Or any better names for "gayzoned"? We shall make it an official term.

Love,
Leo

13 comments:

  1. thought friendzoned is like u have the choice and chance to express ur love and u didnt proceed with it but someday, u might be able to express it

    gayzoned - not a chance at all since he is straight unless due to some mysterious mean he change to gay..hahaha

    i would say 'gayzoned' is a good enough term *actually lazy to think* xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not really what.. friend zone is like no chance of becoming more then friends what..

      Delete
  2. Welcome to my high-school life. Used to be in all-boys school, so yes, fell for the straight ones before.

    Anyhoo, Australia got "bomoh" to find ?

    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give you his details you help me find bomoh la.. haha

      Delete
    2. Lol, can. Not a problem.

      Hehe.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a good friend to keep :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally cannot understand what is gayzone...>< but u have a great friend ^^Y

    ReplyDelete
  6. ditto to savante. I'm not even sure if my closest bud can take this from me. then again, you totally didn't got gayzoned ok? you got BROzoned. if you were gayzoned by a straight guy it would be like, oblivion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg! i never thought about that term before. Brozoned! =DD, you will never know how accepting your friends might be.

      Delete
  7. I am in the same situation but the guy who treated me so importantly backed out when I said my feelings and scolded me but sometimes he comes back to me cause he misses me too. But he would avoid me whenever his mood change. Would like to consult a bomoh. Any contact?

    ReplyDelete