Saturday 17 March 2012

174 : Wiggle~

Joined a flashmob recently..
The choreography was the most retarded I've ever learnt,
Music cutting was worst then a beginner, using fade in's and fade outs for dance..
Seriously?..

However, despite it being so sucky, i still manage to have fun..
Someone caught my heart with his wiggling skills..
The cutest wiggle i have ever seen!! haha
I had to take a video!



The way he wiggles! Adding the fact that he has one of the cutest smile I've seen in a while and he smiles while wiggling!

Hope i get to know him more..

Love,
Leo

P.s. Yea, noticed i have been more mature since i got here.. But i shall have an on/off switch for myself. Usually its off when I'm around malaysians.. or someone cute... lol!


5 comments:

  1. waaa... face piiiiic.... pm me XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks cute from the back, and the way he wiggle, wiuwit~~~~~~~~ saliva drooling~ wuahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this the flashmob near fed square?? ^^

    ReplyDelete